Saturday, August 17, 2013

Teen Top celebrates Niel's 20th birthday!



Teen Top members prepare a simple party for Niel's 20th birthday which he celebrated on August 16.
On 'Teen Top on Air' members gathered inside the car, lighted Niel's cake and sang for him.

Being as their usual selves, Teen Top members are so hyper teasing Niel.
Watch their cute clip below:



In addition to that, Niel also left a selca taken before. He wrote on their Google+ account,

"To thank everyone who wished me happy birthday today, I'll leave this message which I haven't posted for a long time. Everyone I'm really grateful today!! I love you all"

Here's also a photo of the wonderful cakes prepared by his fans, which he proudly shares on their me2day account.



Happy Birthday to Teen Top's Niel! #happyniel20th

No comments:

Post a Comment